We exist to give climbers of all ages and abilities a fun, welcoming space to experience the sport of climbing.
We have Bouldering Walls at varying heights and steepness, 22ft Top Rope Walls with five ropes and two AutoBelays, Kilter Board on an adjustable frame, Campus Board, and Kids Climbing area with a slide.
We want to make sure you have the best experience possible. Before visiting the gym, please consider the following:
Prior to arrival:
- Sign the waiver. If you are under 18, your waiver must be completed by your parent or state-appointed legal guardian only (NO EXCEPTIONS). When adding your family, select the total number of minors.
- Purchase your day pass prior to coming in
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Climbing shoes may not be comfortable but will help you climb and are available to rent ($3). Young children may wear close-toed shoes if they prefer.
When to Climb:
- Check our Open Gym Hours & Closure Details menu above. There may be a group, program, or party that may have reserved different areas of the gym.
- Subscribe to our emails and follow our social media to stay up to date.
- Join us for one of our weekly classes. Click Programs Below.
All children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Children 12-14 are not permitted in the auto-belay / top rope area without an additional orientation and agreement form signed by their parent or legal guardian. Read our policies to learn more.
There is no lead climbing. Please, no loose chalk.
Concessions include Honey Stinger snacks and bottled water, Rowdy Mermaid, and Big B's Apple Juice.